The 2018 Shovel Annual
It was the year our Deputy Prime Minister confessed he’d been drunk for the past three years, our biggest bank admitted it was collecting fees from dead people, and a jogging businessman did an actual poo on a Brisbane suburban street. Thirty times. Yet it was the ban on single-use shopping bags that finally tipped us over the edge.
The Shovel Annual is the definitive guide to understanding what the hell happened in 2018. With 132 pages of biting analysis, it includes:
- The adults-only illustrated children’s story ‘Barnaby Joyce and The Big Mean Media Monster’
- “How I got my teeth whitened just like the caveman” – Pete Evans’ back-to-basic tips
- An analysis of the day that vacuous, self-obsessed reality TV star met with Kim Kardashian in the White House
- A clarification about The Shovel’s $444 million government grant
- Tips for coping with the single-use shopping bag ban and other life-changing crises
- Our urgent humanitarian appeal to help French au pairs in need
- A handy front-cover image to remind you who Australia’s current Prime Minister is
PLUS, once again this year we've teamed up with the guys at The Chaser so you get two annuals within the one handy book.
Includes free shipping within Australia.
PRE ORDER FOR SHIPPING LATE OCTOBER
Get a signed copy, plus loads of other stuff, by becoming a Shovel GOLD MEMBER.