The 2019 Shovel Annual
$24.95 Sold Out
All proceed from the 2019 Shovel Annual in January go to the Red Cross bushfire appeal.
A spectacular 132-page summary of the year from Australia’s best satirical writers. Includes:
- The biggest stories from the year covering politics, world news, current events, sport, entertainment and the disintegration of Western democracy!
- Ask Izzy: "Murdering your son is ok, but being gay is not" – our reader ask Israel Folau about their favourite Bible passages
- ScoMo and Albo ‘Spot the Difference’: Can you spot all three?
- John Howard’s step-by-step guide for writing a character reference for a sex offender
- Tony Abbott Commemorative Section: A tribute to our 30th best ever Prime Minister, including a sneak peek at his diaries
- Labor’s top tips for fucking up an election
- Financial Advice Corner: From living it up on $40 a day, to struggling with just 30 negatively geared investment properties, we answer all your money questions
- Our editorial on why George Pell should be afforded the assumption of innocence until proven guilty by Andrew Bolt
- The Chaser Annual: Yes, we’ve teamed up again with the guys at The Chaser, so you get two annuals in one handy book.
INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
- Get a signed copy (and a discounted live show tickets) when you become a Shovel GOLD MEMBER.
Price includes GST of $2.72