The Shovel Annual 2020
In 2020 we lived through two of the most traumatic events in living memory: the shocking bushfires in Australia and Gwyneth Paltrow’s vagina-scented candle. Thank God the year is almost over.
Re-live every moment of the year you’d probably prefer to forget with the 2020 Shovel Annual. Produced as a double-issue with The Chaser Annual, it is THE must-have guide to the most ridiculous year in living memory, from the country’s best comedy writers.
- ‘Responsibility’ the Scott Morrison board game. Can you get Scott to answer your fucking question?
- Free 2021 planner: Write down all your goals for the year ahead then cross them off one-by-one as they become unattainable due to a global economic crises, pandemic or natural disaster!
- Why CovidSafe was the worst dating app of 2020
- Exclusive opinion piece by Andrew Bolt on why Dan Andrews is to blame for the Covid-19 virus that doesn’t exist
- Australia’s 1,324 coronavirus restrictions explained
- EXCLUSIVE: The Queen’s Christmas Message about her ‘Annus Totally Fucking Horribilus’
- Analysis of every weird thing that happened in 2020 including the time Josh Frydenberg casually misplaced $60 billion, Scott Morrison casually went on holiday during a national crisis, the coronavirus contracted Donald Trump, and 500 companies you’d totally forgotten about got in touch to tell you that, in these unprecedented times, we’re all in this together.
- The Chaser Annual. Because The Chaser guys love us so much, or maybe because it saves on printing and distribution costs, we collaborate each year on our Annuals (it's a satirical cartel - don't tell the ACCC). It means you get two Annuals, in one big fat edition.
You might also like some of our other merchandise.